We are currently hiring for the position of Specialist Gynecologist for our medical facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provides comprehensive Gynecology care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards..
• Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
• Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
• Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
• Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
• The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Gynecology.
• Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff and referring doctors.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver quality patient care.
• Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
• Offer expert clinical opinions relating to Gynecology.
• Undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a Specialist Gynecologist.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• MBBS or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority .
• Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Gynecology.
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
• Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Healthcare Services Company Type Unspecified Job Role Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing Employment Type Part Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Residence Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Gender Female