Our client is a Leading Company in Retail Industry. They are now looking for a Department Secretary to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide all necessary secretarial and office support to the Manager from handling calls, drafting and processing letters, faxing etc, to liaising on the manager’s behalf with Suppliers and Customers.
- Arrange travel itinerary for the Manager including ticket reservations, hotels bookings and fixing appointments with the overseas clients.
- Provide required support to others in the department with respect to, sending official correspondence on their behalf, providing collective information to them, arranging department meetings.
- Liaise with the head office and route all applications, requests from staff to the concerned departments.
- Attend to all customer queries, complaints and interactions with courtesy and respect.
- Address customer issues and forward them to necessary departments for resolution while always maintaining the professional face of the company etc,
- Immediate Joiners
- Must be on Valid Sponsorship Visa/Own Visa with NOC
- Must have prior experience as a secretary
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Labour Card
Salary: AED 7000 – AED 7200
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Secretarial Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma