SME Service Advisor (On-Site) | Al Futtaim Automotive | Toyota
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent & performance driven SME Service Advisor (On-Site) to work with to join our Toyota team in Abu Dhabi. This role is the representation of the brand & division to the lapsed aftersales SME customers. Main task is to offer specific tailored service pricing and maintains customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged Aftersales customer journey, that leads to revenue achievement & customer retention.
What you will do
- Build long-term relationships with customers to ensure SME customers retention & loyalty.
- Achieve financial objectives by selling periodic maintenance & general repairs, to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Actively engage with the customer through consultation on customer needs & service requirements, coordination with workshops in dedicated region to ensure smooth customer’s journey
- Ensure that all customers from the SME aftersales lapsed customer list are contacted, visited, offered with menu pricing.
- Building relationship with SME Managers & Sales Executives to get the correct contacts in targeted companies (whenever is possible, to do jointly visits)
- Effectively manage customer complaints to satisfactory closure of all complaints, to sustain & improve the Customer Service Value & Net Promoter Scores.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
Required skills to be successful
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Service Advisor in an automotive dealership.
- Technical knowledge provides up-to-date technical information in response to customer inquiries.
- Excellent customer service, willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong English communications skills, Arabic speaker an added advantage!
- UAE driving license is a must have!
About the team
The role will report to the Reception Manager with dotting reporting line to B2B Aftersales Manager. You will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with SME Lapsed Customers, Reception Managers, Fleet Service Advisors, SME Managers, SME Sales Executives, Aftersales Managers and Workshop Teams.
What equips you for the role
- Diploma or Degree in Technical school / Certificate/ Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry or similar role.
- A broad based knowledge to service as a reliable consultant is essential for this role.
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Customer Service and Call Center Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1