Sales Engineer – Firefighting maintenance I AFET I Dubai
Overview of the role:
Responsible for the Sales of fitout jobs, and fire casual jobs /Annual maintenance contract
What you will do:
Key Accountability 1:
Develop & maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customer’s accounts across the assigned market. Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential customer
Key Accountability 2:
Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
Follow up with client and secure orders.
Key Accountability 3:
Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products/services.
Key Accountability 4:
Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Required skills to be successful:
- Good rapport with FM companies, Real estate, MEP, and consultants
- Knowledge on fire fighting and fire alarm system
- Sales skill
- Problem solving skills, multitasking ability, team working abilities and good verbal and written communication.
- Strong negotiation and communication skill
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualification ,Certification and Knowledge:
- BE in Mechanical/ Electrical
- Must have valid UAE License
- ARAB nationalities preferred.
- Knowledge of NFPA and UAE fire code
5 to 7 years of UAE experience in sales of fire fighting, fire alarm, CBS project and maintenance and passive fire systems.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Sales Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1