- Assisting customers with requests in-store and via the phone.
- Greeting customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Improving engagement with the merchandise.
- Introducing promotions and advertisements to customers.
- Informing customers of current promotions and advertisements.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- French speaking is an added advantage, Portuguese or Spanish
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Chemicals Manufacture; Lubricants & Greases Blending Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Sales Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Max: 4GenderFemaleNationalityAll African Countries Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma