- Review Company business ICT requests pertaining to the sector and make recommendations to the head of the IT & Smart & Government Services section.
- Coordinate with the company’s information technology team both internally and externally with the information technology teams of the relevant sector companies to implement the company’s business requests.
- Ensure that the implementation process is proceeding as planned and that all activities adhere to Abu Dhabi Digital Authority (ADDA) guidelines.
- Coordinate with Abu Dhabi Digital Authority (ADDA) to determine whether the business ITC request can be fulfilled via the ADDA ADCONNECT platform via data sharing.
- Follow-up on ADDA-mandated ICT implementations and report progress to the Smart & Government Services Section Head.
- Responsible for automating and supervising the retrieval of company dashboard data from sector companies in collaboration with company ICT and sector ICT teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, e.g., Engineering, Information Technology Management, Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Preferably UAE National
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1