- Ensure that the company’s overall information technology infrastructure is compatible with and supports its applications; this includes hardware, software, networks, and data centers.
- Assist the IT manager in developing and implementing policies and procedures for the IT infrastructure.
- Ensure that all IT infrastructure activities are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures, taking best practices into account.
- Propose and receive all requests for upgrades and maintenance performed on Company’s information technology and network systems.
- Monitor and implement programs aimed at minimizing network downtime. This includes the development of preventative maintenance plans.
- Plan and budget for network expansion to ensure that it complies with company requirements.
- Monitor network performance and potential problems, as well as oversee and monitor the review of the company network’s functionality.
- Interpret requirements and supervise the planning, installation, configuration, support, and documentation of information technology and network systems.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline., Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
Minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in a relevant field.
Preferably UAE National.
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1