Escape the ordinary and say Yes I Can! Here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for ambitious people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Whilst most guests are counting sheep, we need to count the day’s figures, host the owls with a warm welcome, refreshing smile and an upbeat Yes I Can! Attitude.
The Income Auditor maintains all necessary income reports and journals by accurately auditing the daily revenues of the hotel, in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls, and within the policies and procedures as outlined in hotel and corporate policies and guidelines, and the hotel’s business plan.
Key Responsibilities of Income Auditor:
- Performs an audit of the daily night audit insuring its accuracy and completeness
- Distributes work to the appropriate accounting staff
- Spreads all miscellaneous waiting accounts and processes in the computer
- Prepares all necessary daily reports including the daily sales report
- Prepares weekly sales report for the Controller in a timely manner
- Maintains filing systems for the daily information; registration cards, credit cards, restaurant charges, promotional tickets and coupons, zero/cash folios, etc.
- Controls the restaurant guest checks
- Issues outlet guest cheques upon request
- Issues and tracks all banquet tickets
- Maintains an adequate inventory of all guest checks
- Prepares all necessary period end closing reports
- Completes period end journals
- Reconciles garage and miscellaneous revenues
- Completes forecast accuracy report of rooms, guests, and food and beverage outlets
- Assists the Cost Controller in the month end storeroom physical inventory
- Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
- Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries
Requirements of Income Auditor:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Previous experience of using ISCALA and Opera Property Management System is advantageous • Previous hotel experience
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman has stylish interiors, a wide array of restaurants and bars, and service-minded team with Yes I Can! attitude.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman is one of the latest jewels in the Northern Emirates, with 148 elegant rooms all equipped with Apple TV connectivity, and a signature restaurant: Filini – simply cooked Italian food crafted from carefully chosen ingredients. Relaxation and rejuvenation are never far away with our elegant spa facilities having private massage rooms and a temperature-controlled swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the turquoise waters of Ajman with our shuttle service to our private off-site white sandy beach.
The hotel also features 4 meeting rooms and a large ballroom perfect for stylishly sophisticated solutions for memorable and successful meetings, wedding and events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
If your body clock can take it, say Yes I Can! this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Other Business Support Services
Company Type Unspecified
Employment Type Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified