Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Are you able to create a loyal following, whilst handling the pace and keeping your team checked in? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Front Desk Agent, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Front Desk Agent:
– Greet & Smile to arriving guests, maintain a professional appearance at all times.
– Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received, Registration cards for all arrived guests during your shift to be reviewed and signed for before filling, Review the following: rate accuracy, ID, Business cards, Profile completion, Club Carlson enrolment, email address, contact details and LPO attachment in case of CL. And follow up any CL without proper LPO
– Review the high balance report for Cash, Credit cards, and City ledger on a daily basis and report any problems on the daily briefing.
– Maximize the Radisson Rewards enrolments to achieve the FO YTD Quota of enrolments and to meet the deadline date.
– To ensure that all and every station on the front desk (reception/cashier) has the sufficient stock of forms, keys, other collaterals and to maintain the excellent conditions of printers, key encoders, photocopy machines which facilitates the performance of desk associates.
– Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in accordingly.
– To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
– Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
Taking part in team building activities to ensure we “Work better together”
– Demonstrate knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
Requirements of the Front Desk Agent:
· Experience in Front Desk
· Ability to adapt to changing service environments
· Pro-active with a hands-on approach
· Passion for the hospitality industry
· Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
· Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
· Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
· An open and positive personality
· Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman has stylish interiors, a wide array of restaurants and bars, and service-minded team with Yes I Can! attitude.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman is one of the latest jewels in the Northern Emirates, with 148 elegant rooms all equipped with Apple TV connectivity, and a signature restaurant: Filini – simply cooked Italian food crafted from carefully chosen ingredients. Relaxation and rejuvenation are never far away with our elegant spa facilities having private massage rooms and a temperature-controlled swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the turquoise waters of Ajman with our shuttle service to our private off-site white sandy beach.
The hotel also features 4 meeting rooms and a large ballroom perfect for stylishly sophisticated solutions for memorable and successful meetings, wedding and events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified