Can you be our guests’ superhero? Can you support our members and guests ambitions to run longer, try harder, aim higher to achieve their goals? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
The role is far more than just handing out towels, in the Leisure department we are committed not only to ensure that facilities are as they should be but striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of a Lifeguard:
· Supervises swimming activities at the pool facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
· Ensures the guests in the pool are do not do any improper and dangerous activities and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
· Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
· Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates emergency action plan as required.
· Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
· Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment, assists with chlorine residual water tests and with records and charts of water tests and records of accidents, and adds chemicals to pool water as directed.
Requirements of a Lifeguard:
- Experience in leisure and fitness
- Ability to adapt to changing service environments
- Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman has stylish interiors, a wide array of restaurants and bars, and service-minded team with Yes I Can! attitude.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman is one of the latest jewels in the Northern Emirates, with 148 elegant rooms all equipped with Apple TV connectivity, and a signature restaurant: Filini – simply cooked Italian food crafted from carefully chosen ingredients. Relaxation and rejuvenation are never far away with our elegant spa facilities having private massage rooms and a temperature-controlled swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the turquoise waters of Ajman with our shuttle service to our private off-site white sandy beach.
The hotel also features 4 meeting rooms and a large ballroom perfect for stylishly sophisticated solutions for memorable and successful meetings, wedding and events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified