A premium Café mlManager is to oversee all aspects of a café’s operations. This includes: selling Arabic Desserts and food and drinks, hiring and scheduling staff and maintaining inventory. Additionally, the manager will coordinate with vendors, monitor budgets, and work to improve profit margins.
An ideal candidate will have acquired both management and leadership skills and will be able to ensure that all duties within the café are executed with customer service in mind.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Cafe Manager in UAE.
- High school diploma or GED with special consideration given to those with additional education. A degree in Business Administration or Business Management is preferred.
- Experience working in the food or hospitality industry. Managerial experience preferred
- Must have a food handlers license and be aware of regulations concerning food health and safety.
- Proven management skills with exemplary organizational, time management, communication, and customer service skills
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise café staff
- Oversee scheduling of staff members and be able to quickly find replacements in the event of a staff member being sick or absent.
- Monitor budgets to ensure that the café remains profitable. Actively find ways to lower operational costs while expanding the cafés’ customer base.
- Monitor and maintain inventory
- Work closely with customers to answer questions and listen to complaints regarding food quality and customer service before working to resolve those complaints promptly.
- Listen to customer preferences and make suggestions for menu items
Job LocationDubai, United Arab EmiratesCompany IndustryHospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & RestaurantCompany TypeUnspecifiedJob RoleHospitality and TourismEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary Range$5,000 – $6,000Number of Vacancies2
Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 5NationalityAll Arab Countries; Greece; Turkmenistan; Türkiye; Uzbekistan Age Min: 22 Max: 48