- Salesman is the KEY POINT of contact between an organization and its clients.
- They are responsible in taking leads, making sales calls, and meeting sales target.
- A sales Executive should be able to build rapport and establish long term relationship with customers.
- Settings sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining CRM database.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Must be fluently Arabic Speaking.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
Job Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Trading & Commodity Trading Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Sales Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 10
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 3 Nationality East Asia; South Asia; West Asia Age Min: 25 Max: 36