· Analyze Trial Balance
· Prepare the profit & loss and balance sheet statements as per IFRS (both in Arabic and English)
· File Tax returns in Arabic and English
· Liaise with external and internal auditors
· Liaise with Tax authorities in Arabic and English
· Should be very proficient in Arabic and English
- Bachelor/Masters of Accounting in Commerce, Finance
- Good knowledge of Oracle ERP system, MS Office, and other related applications pertaining to accounts and finance.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience, preferably in GCC taxation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and the use of modern accounting techniques.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.
Job LocationDubai, United Arab EmiratesCompany IndustryAccountingCompany TypeEmployer (Private Sector)Job RoleAccounting and AuditingEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary Range$2,000 – $3,000Number of Vacancies1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 5 Residence Location United Arab Emirates Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 25 Max: 35