- Ensure prompt addressal of calls, messages, emails, and other correspondences.
- Maintain a detailed timeline of employee travel along with the incurred organizational expenses.
- Use a blend of conventional and modern tools for systematic scheduling of client appointments and meetings.
- Communicate fluently in telephonic conversations by adhering to organizational ethics and protocols.
- Contribute to enhancing client interaction using suitable gestures and greeting techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of team collaboration and listening skills to maintain a friendly work atmosphere.
- Portraying good command of modern communication and office software for relevant business operations.
- Enthusiastic professional with a keen interest in collaborating and working in teams to derive the best possible output.
- Ability to conduct assigned tasks with the help of suitable MS Office software and online tools.
- Exhibiting phenomenal command in handling multiple responsibilities with strict adherence to the defined deadlines.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Unspecified Job Role Secretarial Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$1,000 – $1,500Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 3Residence Location United Arab Emirates Gender Female