- Completes store daily and weekly status reports, including sales, customer service, stock status, and merchandising
- Conducts daily and weekly meetings with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to review activities, activities, and schedules
- Oversees day-to-day store operations, including opening and closing procedures, sales floor staffing, department supervision, and merchandising
- Assists the Store Manager in hiring, training, and evaluating store managers and assistant store managers
- Encourages and supports store staff in meeting sales, customer service, and stocking objectives
- Ensures smooth store flow, orderliness, and cleanliness
- Creates a positive store image through adherence to company policies and standards
- Has excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and people skills
- Able to handle pressure and maintain composure, especially during stressful situations
Requirement and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- At least minimum of 4 years experience in handling store
- Sound ability to manage conflict situations and difficult customers effectively.
- Proven ability of working within budgets. Experience in rostering, and ensuring adequate staffing levels.
- Proven competency in all operational aspects of the food and beverage service.
- Significant experience and understanding of the provision of excellent customer service in a service-orientated workplace.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Office computing applications including word processing, spreadsheet, database.
- Resilience Excellent attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and flexibility respond to changing demands.
- Ability to operate without direct supervision, including displaying initiative and problem solving as required.
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Hospitality: 4 years (Required)
- Korean (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)