The candidate will be expected to drive discussions on the application and deployment of data policies and processes and their continued enforcement to include areas such as workflow for data ingestion, data quality, master data and data life cycle management. The candidate should be able to advise on data quality guidance and direction is applied throughout the entire data lifecycle, most importantly upfront, through the vision and roadmaps for solutions that seek to leverage data and data services.
- Analytics solution consulting to engage with business function. Translation of business problems to analytical problems based on data. Assessment of as-is analytics maturity and creating analytics transformation roadmap.
- Advisory on data governance framework, and recommend clients to follow the guidelines related to data governance and data quality and ensure clear accountability.
- Data governance organization design, charter and operating model advisory
- Advisory support the development and maintenance of an end to end data lifecycle management approach
- Drive a data governance program including management of data, operating model, data policies and standards as well as the application of clearly defined data management definitions for use across the Data Office
- Defining and maintaining data policies, data sharing agreements and data security standards. Follow standards, policies and processes regarding data quality management. Operate data remediation plans where data fails to meet required standard
- Consistent track record in designing comprehensive next generation Information and Data strategy, including but not limited to benchmarking, Multiyear Technology evolution roadmap and Data Governance
- Experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization
- Experience in execution of a rigorous enterprise-wide data governance process
- Partner with colleagues across multiple disciplines (Business Functions, IT, etc.) to define and develop scenarios to be considered for improvement of data governance and quality programs
- Experience in developing data management / governance artifacts which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship methodologies and tools
- Experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies
- Hands-on operational management and change management.
- Proven track record in operating large data governance programs.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1