Sr Partner Domain and Consulting – Middle East Energy
Core responsibilities will include:
- Growth: Developing and delivering strong and differentiated business growth strategy in conjunction with the account and Practice teams; focus on growing the consulting business contribution to the accounts through strategic differentiated sales, and higher value offerings and capabilities. Ensures the consulting position to grow and to strengthen Wipro’s client positioning/brand.
- Solutions: Identifying & defining differentiated services and solutions for the account.
- Competency: Defining & supporting a strong competency/capability development (including local content) to enable and accelerate client strategic goals by leveraging the Wipro ecosystem.
- Customer Centricity: Delivering customer value as a central theme across all activities. Ensuring Wipro is delivering as a partner and aligned to client/customer value and strategic goals.
- Branding: Building on the strong existing Wipro Brand, tasked with redefining Wipro as a strategic transformation and transition partner amongst key stakeholders within the client organization.
- Delivers concise and effective communications with authority.
- Integrates effectively into a global matrix environment.
- Significant transformation proposition definition and engagement shaping using core and disruptive technologies to solve business problems for tangible business benefits.
- Proven track record in growing as well as sustaining and growing client account revenues through existing and new consulting engagements.
- Deep understanding and passion for innovative customer models, products, services and business re-platforming strategies.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills on the client side, ecosystem partners and internal organization.
- Creative, collaborative and motivating consulting leader who can focus diverse teams on common outcomes and goals.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude and pragmatic approach, together with a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path.
- Gravitas to engage and grow relationships with senior business and IT clients/leaders.
- Exemplary professional and corporate track record.
- Highly adaptable in dynamic environments.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1