- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
Requirement and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Hospitality: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Korean (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)