- Should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years Fit out experience in an estimation role in UAE.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Survey and Estimation and thorough knowledge in Interior Fit out industry.
- Should be well-versed in English and Hindi and Proficiency in Arabic would be preferred.
- Expertise in material management.
- FIDIC knowledge would be preferred.
- UAE driver’s license preferred.
- Practical knowledge in estimation software’s.
- Good Experience in researching, sourcing, negotiating, and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Basic Knowledge of MEP quantities & MEP costing process.
- Having a ready network of Fit out Suppliers & Sub Contractors from local market & overseas is expected.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Effective communication skills and technically sound.
- Preparing commercial proposals by analyzing project specifications and tenders.
- Identifing labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, and related documents.
- Preparing BOQ’s in line with project specifications.
- Be experienced and proficient to manage all aspects of pre and post tender submitted.
- Consistently seeking new companies to pre-qualify for inclusion on tender list.
- Negotiating with approved contactors and venders.
- Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presenting prepared estimate to the management for further action.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up such data frequently.
- Verifying sub-contractor’s claims and Quantity Surveyor’s calculations of progress at site and material on-site / off-site.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have a good list of subcontractors and suppliers for different products?
- Estimation in fitouts UAE: 8 years (Preferred)