- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Maintain a decent reputation for the brand and suggest ways for continuous improvement.
- Decide the appraisals of the restaurant staff on the basis of performance and offer constructive feedback.
- Improve the restaurant’s position by offering actionable insights for refinement.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Proficient in using hospitality sector managerial tools and software.
- Portraying exceptional leadership skills with polite and encouraging traits.
- Professional education in Administration, Hotel Management, or any relevant domain.
Job Location Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Hospitality and Tourism Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$1,000 – $1,500 Number of Vacancies 1
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 4