- Ensure all ingredients are accurately ordered, received and stored.
- Maintaining the kitchen equipment and ensuring their longevity to execute kitchen operations properly.
- Preventing any damage to kitchen equipment so that the quality is maintained in cuisine preparations.
- Enhancing bonding within the culinary team and boosting respect, credibility, and association within the firm.
- Proven previous work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills in collaborating and communicating with team members to execute various kitchen operations successfully.
- Experienced in handling multiple shifts to assist other team members in developing food items, menus, and proper presentation.
- Ability to work with upper management to establish new regulations for safety and quality while monitoring their adherence.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Unspecified Job Role Hospitality and Tourism Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$500 – $1,000Number of Vacancies1
Degree Certification / diploma