- Ensure that each area is meeting the standards for quality, service, and profitability.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Manage costs effectively.
- Lead and mentor a team of staff.
- Identify areas for improvement and make data- informed decisions to continuously improve the performance of the business.
- Collaborate with chefs, staff, and customers to ensure that each area is operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Oversee the operations of multiple areas, including the central kitchen, delivery, catering, and kiosks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Great decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adept at budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to transform data into actionable, strategic decisions.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Unspecified Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 5 Residence Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma