SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure safety of sports complex users and security of assets. Responsible for warehousing operations including receipt, storage, issue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the safe and appropriate operation of the sports complex, related facilities and recreation programs during early morning, late night and weekend hours.
- Ensure a safe environment for users and maintain responsible operation of the Sports complex facilities and programs at all times. Respond to all injuries and assist in immediate first aid and proper emergency procedures. Ensure safety of Sports Complex users and security of assets.
- Responsible for implementing the daily programs governing the use of the sports complex including receiving participants and requests, informing and guiding visitors, ensuring safety of people and security of assets, logging timings, preparing equipment in various halls and outdoor courts for AU team’s practices and events.
- Ensure safety of sports complex users and security of assets.
- Responsible for warehousing operations including receipt, storage, issue, delivery and maintenance of supplies and materials, equipment inventory of supply and fixed assets etc.
- Responsible for all equipment related matters in the sports complex.
- Maintain a proper system for distributing uniforms and kits to the team members and make periodical reports.
- Logs timing through signing in and out of users and interacts pleasantly with users and visitors. Receive requests and informally guide visitors.
- Ensure that all procured items are stored properly and distribute it on request after getting approval from the Manager/Sports Supervisor.
- Make inventory of the stored items and make reports in this regard. Maintain an organized filing system. Prepares inventory reports and generate user statistical reports.
- Ensure that reports of all maintenance needs from the Supervisor, documents of the delivered items are filed and copies are presented to the Manager.
- Ensure that users of the facility understand the rules, regulations and procedures related to the use of the facility. Ensure that students-employees learn and perform all the tasks of the reception area.
- Monitor the sign in and sign out procedure and submit report whenever necessary.
- Train the student employees in the reception about all formalities and assist in the reservation procedure.
- Ensure that all equipment are arranged properly in the required halls, make requests for maintenance of all equipment and inform the Supervisor about the need of new equipment.
- On request print and display temporary notice, signs etc. And assist in hanging posters and banners whenever necessary. Maintain and keep the store rooms tidy.
- Perform any related duties assigned by the Manager/Sports Supervisor.
Report to: Manager, Unit of Athletics.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field, with at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment,
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other
- Knowledge of exercise principles and technology.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Skill in the use of first aid procedures.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified