Job Title: Clinic Receptionist (for UAE Nationals only)
College/Office: Center for Continuing Education and Enterprises
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so qualified.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Clinic receptionist is responsible for receiving patients who are attending the student’s dental clinics and answering or referring their inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving patients and assisting them in opening their files for treatment.
- Assisting dental students and interns in managing their patients’ files.
- Answering phone calls.
- Assuring the well archiving for patients’ files.
- Preparing annual reports with the required statistics related to the patients who attended the clinics.
- Checking stock of equipment and informing management of shortages.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A University Degree is required in any related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience, that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified is required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Very good skills in Microsoft package.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from diverse communities.
- Database management skills
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort is required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified