We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as a Field Agent/Technical Customer Service Representative. As a Field Agent, your primary responsibility will be to drive to customer locations, perform phone and other device checks (Watch, iPad, Laptops), and evaluate their value for purchasing.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth end-to-end evaluation process that leads to customer satisfaction and delight.
- Schedule the customer location visits
- Drive to customer locations to perform device checks (hardware + software) and evaluation through our software.
- Perform Data Back-Up or Data-Wipes as per customer requirements
- Communicate and negotiate our best offer to the customers
- Reporting to the Headoffice with all the collections for the day
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues and inquiries
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and customer visits
- Follow company policies and procedures while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service.
Required Work Experience, Skills, or Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a technical customer service role, preferably from Mobile and consumer electronics industry
- Strong technical aptitude and familiarity with mobile phones, laptops and iPads including iOS platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to a certain weight (if applicable).
- Flexibility to work during evenings, weekends, or on-call shifts as required.
- Language: english, arabic (prefered)
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Purchasing & Procurement Company Type Unspecified Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$3,000 – $4,000Number of Vacancies1