- Deal with the organization’s telephonic conversations with utmost diligence and punctuality.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Explain all the essential details of the organization’s products and services to captivate the customer’s attention.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Manage a comprehensive call center record by storing data related to all incoming and outgoing official telephonic conversations.
- Address the customers in a friendly tone and provide them with the best experience possible, minimizing customer wait/ hold time.
- Expertise in working as a call center professional in a professional agency or BPO.
- Good command of verbal communication skills to intrigue the listener and provide accurate information.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good computer skills.
- Refined communication skills with an ability to persuade customers.
- Exhibiting the eagerness to innovate and enhance the existing work output by working on constructive feedback.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Call Centers & Customer Care Outsourcing Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Customer Service and Call Center Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies20
Residence Location United Arab Emirates Nationality United Arab Emirates