- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Enhancing the menus and platters of associated restaurants to satisfied customers and improve business.
- Identify the ingredient requirements by analyzing the inventory, and place orders and communicate information to the respective authorities.
- Communicating and motivating fellow colleagues to work diligently and prepare excellent dishes.
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.).
- Well-versed in food sanitation principles, preparation standards and associated regulations needed for proper cooking or baking.
- An experienced professional always striving to expand knowledge base and learn modern techniques to prepare bakery dishes.
- Proficient in applying the right ingredients to achieve excellent taste and food quality in all preparations.
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Unspecified Job Role Hospitality and Tourism Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies5
Years of Experience Min: 1 Max: 2