- Managing and training kitchen staff, including line cooks and prep cooks
- Maintaining high quality and consistency of food preparation to exceed customer expectations.
- Conducting performance evaluations and providing feedback to kitchen staff to improve their skills and performance
- Creating and implementing training programs for new and existing kitchen staff
- Must have Catering experience and Hotel Background.
- A passion for the culinary arts and a commitment to excellence.
- A genuine love for cooking and a dedication to delivering exceptional dishes.
- Proven experience working efficiently in a high-pressure kitchen environment.
- Demonstrated expertise as a Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie in the fine dining industry.
Job Location Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Hospitality and Tourism Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$1,500 – $2,000Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 4 Max: 6Residence Location United Arab Emirates