Assistant Clinical Instructor – College of Dentistry
The College of Dentistry, Ajman University, has an opening for the position of Assistant Clinical Instructor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A holder of Bachelor Degree in the related field from a reputed University with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Teaching experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills, adequate English proficiency, and ability to use software packages and engage with the latest learning/teaching tools.
- Holding an active practice license in UAE (MOH/DHA/ DOH).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to the faculty/instructor to ensure a safe and stimulating educational environment;
- Assists the faculty/instructor in planning, preparation and implementation of daily teaching /learning activities;
- Assists the faculty in planning, preparing, and developing various teaching aids for use in the classroom;
- Plans, prepares, and develops various teaching aids for use in classroom, including activity sheets, drawings, and similar handouts;
- Presents subject matter to students, under the guidance of a faculty member, utilizing a variety of methods including discussions and role-playing;
- Assists students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts;
- Help students and researchers in the college in conducting experiments, research, and projects;
- Assist faculty in activities related to student advising;
- May participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation;
- Participate within Community Engagement services;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to provide activities for students that encourage learning abilities.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for students.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Ability to update and develop professionally through further education and training.
- Ability to work as a team player.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified