- Responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office.
- Responsible for giving directions to various parts of the office, contacting employers regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Well-written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Responding to complaints from customers and giving after-sales support when requested.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager and implementing whatever tasks and reports are needed and any other work being assigned.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Supervising the office boy for the cleanliness of the office
- Assisting with the variety of administrative task including copying, faxing, takings notes, and making travel plans.
- Helping in preparing the meeting and training rooms
- Answering phones in professional manner and routing calls as necessary
- Assisting colleagues with administrative duties
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining customers list with name, school name/company name, contact number, email address, etc.
- Preparing purchase orders, delivery notes and other necessary documents whenever needed.
- Assisting old and new clients for concerns/follow-ups whenever needed.
- Managing calls and handling the new & existing customers and from sister companies
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Training & Education Center Company Type Employer (Private Sector)Job Role Sales Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 1NationalityEgypt; Philippines Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma