We are looking for a People Operations Manager to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a people person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Your Plate?
- People partner to your respective business functions (managing the 360 employee life cycle)
- Implementing HR initiatives aligned with company values, culture and business strategy.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning in alignment with our center of excellence
- Manage reporting and analytics for better decision making
- Evolve Employee Experience by facilitating processes and developing new programs
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or violations
- Manage and control Manpower Plans and support the hiring process
- Support business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation of employees
- Nurture a positive working environment and interactive communication through proper channels.
- Maintain and monitor HR Systems, Data, and procedures.
- Implement and manage a performance appraisal cycle to drive high performance
- Maintain Reward plan and benefits program in alignment with the Rewards COE
- Manage reporting and analytics for better decision making in alignment with the Rewards COE
- Support in Planning and Budgeting
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain employee training records
- Maintain records of sick leaves, vacation and other absenteeism
- Take appropriate action, if there are any deviations or discrepancies from policy
- Administer renewal of all company related and commercial licenses
- Oversee timely processing of paperwork associated with transfers, promotions, training, termination, and new hires
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree within HR or any other related field
- Knowledge of different job roles, industries and employers
- Good knowledge of labor laws and legal compliances
- Ability to form and maintain good relationships with employees
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Good Excel Skills
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Talabat team,
- You will also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
- Parental leave
- Working with the team, building the fastest-growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services.
- Get to know your colleagues during company parties, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Talabat come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Enjoy fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea, and coffee in our lounges.
- Take a break with Playstation or foosball.
- Sponsored healthcare and gym membership
As the region’s leading local tech organization, we’re proud to say that we have been delivering for millions of people right across MENA for the past 18 years.
We were founded in Kuwait in 2004, and acquired by Delivery Hero (DHER) in 2015. This gives us a unique outlook – local knowledge with global expertise. It also allows us to innovate, create, and bring new technologies for the betterment of the MENA region, such as q-commerce, sustainable packaging, cloud kitchens, autonomous delivery vehicles, robots, and drones.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items, and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 4,500+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches.
Our q-commerce concept, talabat mart (121 Stores), now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less! Our philosophy is to ensure we do what is suitable for our ecosystem- our customers, partners, people, riders, and the communities in which we operate.
Job Location United Arab Emirates Company Industry Other Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified