Who we are
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
Diversity and Inclusion at Dorchester Collection is a core belief of our We Care philosophy. The basis of We Care is to create an environment within our company where all of our employees feel valued and respected, allowing positive engagement to prosper. We continually strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is part of our DNA reflected by our core values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity. We are proud of each and every one of our employees and promote a sense of belonging that transcends all else.
Your future, our legacy
The Lana – Dorchester Collection
Division & Department
Administrative & General – Finance
We are not just a collection of hotels, but instead a talented community. A family with a shared passion and commitment to, unapologetically, love and breathe who we are every day. An eclectic grouping who really care about each other and our guests, where belonging transcends all else. We do this with a backdrop of extraordinary hotels, steeped in history, glamour and stories, which provide the perfect stage for our people – our Legends – to live our vision –Treasured by Guests, Cherished by Employees, Celebrated Worldwide.
Diversity and Inclusion at Dorchester Collection are core beliefs of our We Care philosophy. The basis of We Care is to create an environment where all of our employees feel valued and respected, allowing positive engagement to prosper. We continually strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is part of our DNA, reflected by our core values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity. When submitting your application, please let us know if you require any special accommodations during the interview process.
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Storekeeper you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you’ll get
As a Storekeeper at The Lana, Dorchester Collection Dubai here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Salary Package
- World-class Development Opportunities
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in our sister Dorchester Collection hotels. Stay up to twice a year at each hotel!
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our sister Dorchester Collection hotels
- Meals on Duty
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flight Allowance every 24 months
- Shared Company Accommodation
- Company provided transportation to and from work
- Uniform provided by the Company with complimentary laundry
- Service Charge
What you’ll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will ensure that all deliveries and issues are verified before entering or leaving the storeroom facility.
- At all times you will ensure that coolers & fridges are checked for optimum temperature and report any discrepancy to the engineering department immediately.
- You will ensure that all Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Ministry of Health requirements are adhered to at all times by storeroom personnel.
- You will ensure goods are transported from the receiving bay as soon as the delivery is confirmed by the Receiving clerk.
- You will be responsible to conduct daily (spot checks), weekly and monthly inventory counts of items and reconcile with the inventory system.
- On a daily basis you will ensure all pick lists are approved and signed by the relevant persons issuing and receiving the items.
- At all times you will monitor inventory levels and ensure short-list items that are running low are communicated to the purchasing department.
- You will conduct daily briefing to keep the team informed and maintain good clear communication in the operation.
- To support the F&B Cost Controller with any ad hoc projects and duties as required.
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As an Accounts Receivables Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Storekeeper, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- IT savvy and deep understanding of software packages, e.g. Adaco, Docuware.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. You can comfortably communicate in this language.
You will have 2-3 years extensive experience as a Storekeeper in a 5-star luxury establishment.
United Arab Emirates