About the role:
To support the General Manager in overseeing and coordinating in conjunction with efficient management of the business. To manage and co-ordinate the implementation of FOH & BOH training schedules to ensure that all targets are achieved whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and satisfaction are always met.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or relevant field strongly preferred.
• Valid UAE Driver’s license is a must.
• Good understanding of financial and sales reports
• Knowledge of how to operate POS and manage food delivery platforms.
• Strong data analysis skills.
• Management and administration skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Be able to work under pressure.
Job LocationAbu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesCompany IndustryCatering, Food Service, & RestaurantCompany TypeEmployer (Private Sector)Job RoleFinance and InvestmentEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of Vacancies1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 3Residence Location United Arab Emirates Degree High school or equivalent