- Develop, and manage account activity plans to meet budgeted volumes and margin objectives, in alignment with the overall BU Strategy –
- Manage the Sales & Distribution of the total Food service Segment (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering Companies, Ship Chandlers & Bakeries) for all the Emirates of UAE.
- Focusing on enhancing the existing business & target new potential customers to develop the Business.
- To monitor Competitor’s activities in the Market by conducting random surveys and countering it by making necessary measures and attractive proposals to our clients so that our competitors may not take over our market share.
- Follow up with the sales team for payment collections from the market as per the Company’s agreed credit terms and coordinating with the Finance Dept.
- Provide impeccable customer service and attend to customer complaints on an immediate basis to ensure it is clearly communicated to the respective departments and solved .
- Prepare negotiation scenarios and strategy and fully lead negotiation process. –
- Continuously analyze customer development, define and maximize business development opportunities – Analyze available data sources to profitably manage the portfolio and drive growth opportunities for our brands with each customer. –
- Build effective annual promotion plans based on sound sales development and profitability analysis. Produce excellent conceptual selling decks and establish the brand as the category leader with key customer.
- Build strong intercompany networks and establish a close cross functional relationship. – to ensure alignment to the objectives for the outlets.
- Handling the out of stocks situations effectively in coordination with the concern departments so that the customer should not suffer.
- Graduate with 5+ Years’ experience in the similar role
- Experience in HORECA Industry in UAE region is a must .
- Excellent use of office applications, Microsoft Office, Good Financial and Marketing Skill
- Strong Communications, Leadership, Customer Service, and interpersonal Skill
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and apply skills; and to train and develop staff
- Strong planning, analytical skill
- Experience of managing business development agreements
- Strong negotiation skills
- UAE driving License
Job LocationDubai, United Arab EmiratesCompany IndustryFMCGCompany TypeUnspecifiedJob RoleSalesEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 5Residence Location United Arab Emirates Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma