We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team to support the day-to-day operations of our residents, support staff, and general operations of our real estate business.
An Assistant Property Manager’s responsibilities include reporting any issues or concerns regarding buildings, basic bookkeeping to keep track of funds efficiently, and maintaining relationships between staff members and tenants alike by attending weekly management meetings.
- Inspect property conditions and coordinate maintenance activities
- Manage budgets, accounts, rent collections and tenant notices
- Create and distribute marketing materials to attract new tenants
- Maintain organized and updated resident files and records
- Report any problems or issues to the property manager
- Proven work experience as an Assistant Property Manager or similar role
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Any Nationality who can speak Russian is a must.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Real Estate Company Type Unspecified Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$2,000 – $3,000Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 1Residence Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Gender Female Nationality Russian Federation Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 25 Max: 40