- Identifies and capture opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- In-charge of query resolution to aid a client’s understanding and providing rapid and efficient solutions. Also enhance the consistency of services by collaborating with staff members working on the same account to improve the client experience.
- Responsible for overseeing accounts of several clients while carrying out client and company goals ensuring they do not overlap or interfere with each other.
- Convey the end goals, contractual and non-contractual obligations, and other facets of a client’s business with the internal team to speak on behalf of the client and look out for their interests.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several project.
- Multi-tasking without compromising the quality of either job.
- Effortless supervision skills to handle numerous projects.
- Established capability to take care of several initiatives.
- Relevant experience in Travel & Tourism industry.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Travel Agency Company Type Unspecified Job Role Sales Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 4