- Welcome visitors with a professional and cheerful outlook, facilitating them to meet the required company personnel.
- Provide general administrative support to staff members.
- Maintain fluent communication by conveying important messages arriving through phone calls to the respective staff member.
- Keep track of the upcoming events and inform the specific staff members about vital activities and meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Stay prompt in conducting all the essential tasks and responsibilities expected from a corporate receptionist.
- Adept in interpersonal communication with a strong command of formal vocabulary and etiquette.
- Remarkable ability to handle MS Office tools for completing the required and assigned organizational tasks and duties.
- Sound command on effective management of existing tasks to enhance work output and create a smooth flow of in-house operations.
- Prior exposure as a receptionist in a professional corporate setting or company.
- Proficient in time management and handling various tasks with utmost dedication and sincerity.
- Ability to match the corporate setup by understanding the company culture and requirement of suitable presentation skills.
Job Location Ajman, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant Company Type Unspecified Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range$0 – $500Number of Vacancies1
Years of Experience Min: 1Residence Location India; Nepal; United Arab Emirates Gender Female Nationality India; Nepal; Pakistan Degree High school or equivalent Age Min: 20 Max: 40