• General Accountant to handle all financial transactions, reports & duties.
• Preparation and finalization of Financial & Management Accounts (including Balance sheet and Profit & Loss) on monthly, quarterly and annual basis in compliance with IAS and IFRS.
• Preparation of reports such as receivables balance summary, advances to suppliers and supplier balances
• Knowledge of posting transactions, accruals, provisions, depreciation and adjusting entries for the purpose of monthly closing and ensured allocation to proper heads
• Perform analytical review of financial statement on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Perform quarterly VAT return filing on FTA site and maintain record for Tax audit.
• Perform reconciliations of third parties e.g. customers, suppliers, banks and guarantees account
• Managing accounts payable & receivable general ledgers
• Supervising the processor payments for suppliers by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Preparing, processing & finalizing payroll (WPS) Salary sheet of employees and post final transaction to ERP system and perform final settlement duties by calculating EOS benefits / Gratuity as per UAE Labour law
• Prepare documents to obtain new employment visas / work permits for all new employees and renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts
• Issuance of Purchase orders to supplier.
• Preparation of invoices and delivery notes to customers
• Accounting Degree (ACCA and CA)
• Accounting: 2 years or more
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Master’s degree holder with a proven track record of academic or work experience in the Finance sector.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Proven command of negotiation skills to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Medical & Healthcare Equipment Company Type Unspecified Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1